We design sampling, imaging, sensing and data solutions for microplastics and fibers in marine, freshwater and water treatment systems.
ADVANCING SCIENTIFIC DATA THROUGH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
Microplastic pollution threatens environmental and human health. To stop microplastic pollution at the source, researchers must collect and analyze sufficient microplastics data, but the equipment available to do so has been too large, heavy, inaccessible, not-fit-for-purpose and archaic.
Ocean Diagnostics designs technology specifically to overcome the challenges of sampling and analyzing microplastics in marine, freshwater and water treatment systems. We help you to streamline your processes and increase the data needed to influence change.
Portable and Reliable
Built on the mission of making environmental data more accessible, we design our technologies specifically to help researchers to overcome any constraints to studying microplastics.
Discover Microplastic Sampling and Analysis Technology
Microplastic Depth Sampling Instrument
- Collect filtered microplastics down to 400m from a small vessel or fixed installation
- Minimize contamination
- Track real-time data including depth, flow rate, temperature, salinity, battery level and more.
Automated Microplastics Imaging System
- Customized computer vision algorithms and machine learning (AI) accurately analyze visible microplastic particles such as those from beach cleanups, net tows and ingestion studies
- Rapidly receive highly-standardized image analyses, including 13 size metrics and colour analysis for every particle analyzed
- Cut hours of analysis time into minutes
Cloud-Based Microplastics Data Portal
- Collaborative data portal providing high-resolution, open-source global data for visualization and analytics
- Collaborate to better organize data and more easily work together toward solutions
- Access a variety of visual maps, graphs, data analytics and reporting tools to improve your understanding of global plastic distribution
The in-situ sampling and analysis instrument currently in development to provide real-time microplastics data
- Eliminate the time-consuming and limited process to sample and analyze microplastic particles
- Analyze water samples for microplastic particles in real-time
Accelerate your Microplastics Research
Tell us about your research objectives and learn how we can help you!
We are a collaborative environmental impact company founded on the belief that increased data and knowledge will allow us to protect and monitor our most precious environmental resources more effectively.